REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
In light of recent developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to communicate our continued commitment to serving our community during these trying times. The health and safety of our employees and our customers is our highest priority at Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
As we continue to stay up to date on current events and breaking news related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, rest assured we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients and Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling personnel.
As an essential service provider in our community, we are running normal business hours at this time and remain available to serve our community 24/7. In an effort to keep both our Employees and our Customers safe, we are following the recommendations of federal, state and local health authorities. In addition, our Technicians have been advised to take the following safety measures when performing service at your home or business:
• Your Technician will greet you with a friendly smile, rather than a handshake.
• Your Technician will practice social distancing and will maintain a safe distance while in the home or business providing service.
• Our Technicians will be wearing latex gloves and shoe covers.
• Our Technicians have been advised to gain customers verbal authorization for recommended repairs and at the completion of the service call, rather than have you handle their iPad to provide a signature.
• Our Technicians will not be leaving their business card behind at the end of the call.
• We are requiring our team to stay home if they are not feeling well or show any symptoms of illness as outlined by the CDC.
We are asking all of our customers the health status of persons in the home or business when service calls are placed. We ask that if you are feeling ill and have an upcoming appointment, please contact our office to reschedule for another day.
Our hearts go out to those affected by the Coronavirus and we wish a speedy recovery to any and all who have been afflicted. Should you have concerns regarding our services, we are here help and encourage you to contact us at 248-952-9900 with any questions or if you are in need of our services.