Water Heater Installation and Repair in Rochester Hills, MI
Here at Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling of Michigan, we think about water heaters a lot, but we know that you, as a homeowner or facilities manager, may not give them much thought at all. It’s easy to take hot water for granted in the modern world. After all, most of us get hot water on demand at the turn of a knob. It’s only when your water heater breaks down that you realize how essential it is to the overall levels of comfort, hygiene, and functionality in your building.
Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling: Your Trusted Water Heater Experts
Our highly skilled technicians are trained to work with all brands and styles of water heaters. We can conduct routine inspections, replace or repair broken water heaters or tanks, or install a brand-new unit. This expertise extends to both traditional, tank-based hot water systems and state-of-the-art tankless water heaters.
- Traditional water heaters. “Old school” water heating systems use a large hot water tank that gets pre-heated and kept hot so that hot water is available when someone turns on a hot water tap.
- Tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters can heat water much faster, so water is never heated until needed. This not only saves a huge amount of space by eliminating the bulky tank, it also saves on electricity by only heating water when necessary and eliminating the need to perpetually keep dozens of gallons of water hot.
Time to Go Tankless?
If your Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling tech determines that your hot water tank needs replacing, perhaps it is time to consider a tankless water heater system. Tankless hot water systems are reliable, easy to configure, low maintenance, and reduce your energy consumption. In fact, it’s estimated that switching from a hot water tank to a tankless heater will reduce your hot water system’s energy use by roughly 25-33%.
This reduces both your carbon footprint and your power bill. On average, tankless water heaters also last around 5-10 years longer than tank-based options, making them yet more attractive to budget-conscious homeowners. You also get to reclaim the storage space that was previously taken up by a massive water tank.
Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling: Your Hot Water Experts
Whether you have a massive hot water tank serving a commercial property or a tankless system hidden behind a panel in your tiny house build, Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has the expertise and tools to make sure hot water is available when you need it. Our water heater services include:
- Routine inspection and annual maintenance for both tankless and tank-based systems
- Evaluation of older systems (and repair or replacement if necessary)
- Conversion from tank-based to tankless systems
- Installation of hot water systems for new construction
- Minor repairs (e.g., replacing gaskets or filters)
- Complete cleaning
- Troubleshooting and correction of water pressure issues