Air Conditioning Repair Service in West Bloomfield
As summer temperatures set in, nothing is worse than an air conditioning unit that’s not doing enough cooling, shooting out hot air, or not working at all. The last thing you need is to be trapped in sweltering conditions without working air conditioning. That’s why the experts at Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling are here for you.
We recognize the issues that can arise from a defective air conditioning unit, so our professional technicians are available 24/7 to assist you no matter the AC emergency.
We also provide excellent service, repairs, and tune-ups so you don’t have to sweat the small stuff. Instead, with regular maintenance, your home or business can stay comfortable and cool all summer long.
Regular AC Issues
A system like air conditioning is used so frequently, that it has more opportunities to malfunction. Here are some common concerns to be on the lookout for:
- AC unit supplying warm air. This is obviously the exact opposite of what you want. Your AC unit may have low levels of refrigerant or dirty air filters if the air coming out of it is warm.
- AC not turning on. If your unit isn’t turning on at all, you could have an improperly installed or broken thermostat. There could also be a wiring issue.
- No cool air. Your unit may kick on, but there might not be air flow at all, or the air might not be cool. A regular tune-up may help this issue, and the experts at Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you with that.
- AC constantly running. If your AC unit isn’t turning off at all, you’ve got an issue on your hands. There are a variety of things that could cause this, including electrical parts, thermostat issues, or the compressor.
- Leak around the AC unit. Your unit might be leaking water or refrigerant. This may be a sign of degraded connections or lines, or it could be a blockage somewhere in the unit.
- AC Unit turning off and on rapidly. Your unit may not turn on and complete a full cycle, instead doing something called short cycling instead. It may be a clog, a faulty thermostat, or something more serious.
- Bad smells. If you have a burning smell, you have a problem. You could have clogged filters, wiring issues, or something else.
- Unusual sounds. Not all AC units sound the same, but if you’re hearing grinding or screeching noises, this is a sign of a bigger problem. A belt may need to be replaced, or there could be a problem with the motor in the AC unit itself.
Regardless of the size of the issue, Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to assist you with your AC needs. If you’re experiencing any of the above issues, it’s a good idea to contact the experts for repairs and maintenance.
With over a decade of service, Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling knows how important it is that your AC unit is running efficiently. We serve the residents and businesses of West Bloomfield and surrounding areas. With our 24/7 services, and expert staff, we’re the ones you can trust with any of your AC needs. Our skilled staff will work within your schedule. Contact us for your AC service today.